Sill‑Rite sills are especially good at protecting against mold and moisture in high humidity areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Protect Your Greatest Investment — Sill‑Rite protects against moisture from window condensation, moisture that can lead to mold. Sill‑Rite is durable and protects against abuse.
- Easy to Clean — Drywall sills are hard to clean and seem to attract dirt. Sill‑Rite is non-porous and wipes clean.
- Virtually Maintenance Free — Sill‑Rite is made of durable vinyl that never needs painting and won't yellow, peel, or flake.
- Attractive — Both Sill‑Rite profiles add distinction to your home.
- Insurance — Sill‑Rite protects against water entering your walls from concealed leaks in windows.
Sills take a lot of abuse during construction. Sill‑Rite can replace the damaged sill quickly and easily.
Builders, Developers, and Remodelers
- Fewer Callbacks — Sill‑Rite protects against moisture from window condensation. With Sill‑Rite, say goodbye to drywall cracks in your sill areas.
- The Right Thing to Do — Drywall was never intended for horizontal surfaces, especially surfaces that occasionally encounter moisture. MDF isn't any better than drywall for sills. Sill‑Rite is the right choice.
- Differentiation — Sill‑Rite is an attractive feature that makes your homes unique and helps them sell faster.
- Attractive Fix for Final Cleanup — At the end of construction, drywall sill areas invariably need to be replaced. Installing Sill‑Rite at this time not only eliminates this repair, but adds value to your homes.
- Cost Effective — Get all the benefits of Sill‑Rite for only $400-$600 per home.
Window Replacement Contractors
- Increase Your Revenue — Sill‑Rite is a perfect complement for your replacement windows. You can measure for the sills the same time you measure for the windows. Install Sill-Rite sills when you install the windows. No extra trips to the customers' home.
- Easy to Install — Sill‑Rite sills are quick and easy to install and requires tools you probably already have. Full installation can be done in one visit.
- Satisfy Your Customers — Sill‑Rite solves the two biggest homeowner complaints: "These new windows reduced my sill area," and "These new windows make my dirty and damaged sills stand out.
- Distinguish Yourself From the Competition — With Sill‑Rite, you have something new and unique to offer your customers.